Scope: International Workshop “Spintronics 2019” was devoted to recent developments in the field of spintronics. Quantum transport processes and related non-equilibrium phenomena in nanoscale systems were discussed.
It took place from October 20th to October 25th, 2019 at the Tawachaki Cafe and Restaurant, located in Plaza Araccama in front of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo, a town and an Inca archaeological site in southern Peru, approximately 72 km by car to the northwest of the city of Cusco, at an altitude of 2,792 m above sea level in the district of Ollantaytambo, province of Urubamba. The event was hold in the main hall of the cafe-restaurant Tawachaki and it was closed to the public during the event. Access to the site was on foot or by means of moto-taxis, a peculiar type of local transportation.
- Oleg A. Tretiakov (U. of New South Wales - Australia), chair
- Juan Carlos Rojas Sanchez (U. Lorraine - France), co-chair
- Christian Ortiz Pauyac (RIKEN - Japan)
- Gen Tatara (RIKEN - Japan)
- Mathias Kläui (U. Mainz - Germany)
- Javier Solano (U. Nacional de Ingenieria - Peru)